Today, PICA released its first quarter overtime update for FY24. The key takeaways are:

  • Overtime spending is coming in under budget. First quarter overtime spending of $59.6M was $8M less than the Target Budget projection of $67.6M.
  • The City spent 22% of its overtime budget in Q1, leaving 78% ($211M) for the rest of FY24.
  • FY24 first quarter overtime spending is $5M less than in Q1 of FY23.

To read our fact sheet, click here.