Position: Executive Director
PICA is hiring! With the retirement of our current Executive Director, PICA is seeking applications for the Executive Director role. The Executive Director serves as the organization's Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for:
- Overseeing fulfillment of the Authority's mission as described in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's PICA Act.
- Ensuring that the Authority meets the goals and expectations of the PICA Board.
- Managing internal operations of PICA and its $1.5 million annual operating budget.
- Working with the Board and staff to develop issue papers and special reports.
- Managing PICA's government bond portfolio.
- Serving as principal representative for PICA and liaison with City of Philadelphia and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania officials.
- Providing information and comments on the City of Philadelphia's finances and the work of PICA to media outlets, public officials, and Philadelphians.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by the PICA Board.
A full description of the position can be found here.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. This post will be removed when the position is filled.