A. BACKGROUND DOCUMENTS
B. BASIC BOND DOCUMENTS
- a. Exhibit A: Letter of Representations
- b. Exhibit B: Supplemental Legal Opinion of Bond Counsel
- c. Exhibit C: Opinion of Counsel to Authority
- d. Exhibit D: Opinion of City Solicitor
- e. Exhibit E: Opinion of Special Counsel to the City
- a. Appendix A: Audited Financials for the Authority (year Ending June 30, 2008
- b. Appendix B: Certain Information Concerning the City of Philadelphia
- c. Appendix C: Definitions of Certain Terms and Summary of Certain provisions of the Indenture
- d. Appendix D: Proposed Form of Opinion of Bond Counsel
- e. Appendix E: Proposed Form of Continuing Disclosure Agreement
- a. Exhibit A: Sources and Uses of Proceeds
- b. Certifications of the City
- c. Certifications of the Underwriters
C. DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHORITY
1. Disbursement Letter Agreement with the State Treasurer
2. Proof of Publication Notice pursuant to §303 (b) of the Act
3. Letters of appointing authorities concerning appointment of Authority Board Members
4. Certificate of Secretary of Authority realting to By-Laws, Resolutions and Forms of Bonds, with Exhibits
- a. Exhibit A: Authority By-Laws
- b. Exhibit B: Bond Resolution
- c. Exhibit C: Resolution Approving Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement
- d. Exhibit D: Resolution Approving Plan
- e. Exhibit E: Form of Bonds
- f. Exhibit F: Certification of Bond Committee
5. Certified Five-Year Plan of City for Fiscal Years 2009 through 2013 pursuant to Section 9(e)(iii) of the Bond Purchase Contract.
6. Certificate of Authority pursuant to Section 9(e)(xvii) the Bond Purchase Contract and Section 2.11(f) of the Indenture.
7. Letter of Authority to City regarding Amended and Restated Indenture of Trust with Consent by City.
8. Consent of MBIA Insurance Corporation, on behalf of Financial Guaranty Insurance Company, to Sixth Supplement to Amended and Restated Indenture of Trust.
9. Consent of Financial Security Assurance Inc. to Sixth Supplement to Amended and Restated Indenture of Trust.
10. Consent of Accountants, Isdaner & Company, as to inclusion of Audit Report in 0s and POS.
D. DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY THE CITY
1. Certificate as to Incumbency and Signatures of City Officials.
2. Certificate of Director of Finance required by Section 9(e)(viii) of the Bond Purchase Contract.
3. Certificate of Director of Finance certifying the most recent Financial Plan of the City, as required by Section 9(e)(iii) of the Bond Purchase Contract.
4. Certificate of Chief Clerk as to effectiveness of Ordinances and Resolutions, with Exhibits: